Why hire me?
How did I become an executive coach?
I read English at Cambridge and left with no idea how to earn a living. I ended up writing (corporate videos, books and even gardening articles in the Times). When a businesswoman asked me to coach her to do a presentation, I realised I'd found my calling. That was more than 20 years – and countless hours of training, coaching and development – ago.
I've now worked with everyone from leaders of blue chip companies to young people at the start of their working lives.
How can I help you if I'm not from your sector?
- I’ve probably coached someone like you, facing similar challenges. I've worked at all levels, in different types of organisations, and across sectors.
- I have a well-developed sense of the dynamics and realities of the workplace.
- Over the years I've collected a host of tools, techniques and concepts that have proved invaluable to those I coach, regardless of level, sector or organisation.
WHY HIRE ME RATHER THAN SOMEONE ELSE?
It depends what you're looking for. If it's:
- Instructions to follow, find a consultant.
- Guidance on issues, find a mentor or trainer.
- Development for yourself. your team, your people and your organisation. That's me.