Why hire me?
How did I become an executive coach?
By chance, with dedication and hard work. In 2002 a businesswoman asked me to coach her to do a presentation. I'd discovered my calling.
Prior to that, having read Eng. Lit. at Cambridge, I wrote professionally (books, articles for The Times and corporate comms). I also became the leader of our community's campaign to close a local drug market. In 2012 I was awarded the British Empire Medal for 'services to Notting Hill', as our area is now known.
How can I help you if I'm not from your sector?
- I’ve probably coached someone like you, facing similar challenges. I've worked at all levels, in different types of organisations, and across sectors.
- I have a well-developed sense of the dynamics and realities of the workplace.
- Over the years I've collected a host of tools, techniques and concepts that have proved invaluable to those I coach, regardless of level, sector or organisation.
WHY HIRE ME RATHER THAN SOMEONE ELSE?
It depends what you're looking for. If it's:
- Instructions to follow, find a consultant.
- Guidance on issues, find a mentor or trainer.
- Development for yourself. your team, your people and your organisation. That's me.